*PET PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFETY AND CONDUCT OF THEIR PETS. PET WASTE REMOVAL IS REQUIRED.
about the Roundup
The Texas Corgi Roundup was established in 2017. In the very first year, we had 326 corgis in attendance. In 2018, our second year, we had 625 corgis in attendance. In our third year, we had 903 corgis in attendance! We're hoping for 1000 + this year. WE'RE BACK!!!
Our event is located in Katy, TX. It’s an all weekend event starting with our YAPPY hour Meet N Greet Friday 11/10/23 at No Label Brewing Co.
The Texas Corgi Roundup is an all-day fundraising event that will take place this year on November 11th, 2023 from 10 am – 4 pm at Turquoise Acres Ranch , in Katy TX, and it benefits two non-profit organizations, Wyoming Dachshund and Corgi Rescue and Bandit's K9Care.
This event is to bring corgi friends and lovers together while helping to raise money for two very dedicated rescues that help rehabilitate corgis, especially from all OVER Texas! Bandit's K9Care also helps pet parents with emergency vet bills! We never want you to feel like you have to make a crucial decision based on finances.
We will have a LIVE DJ, Corgi Contests such as Best Costume, the favorite HOT DOG BOBBIN’, and many more. We will also be having a CORGI RACE. We also do hourly raffles, we have many small business vendors and we will have a Corgi Item table where all proceeds benefit our non-profits.
We will have food trucks to cater the event! We have attendees that come from all over. Last time we had attendees from 13 different states and 2 different countries! We welcome everyone and all dogs with open arms!
CHECK OUT TURQUOISE ACRES RANCH!
Leashes or X-pens will be required at all times.
Events and Contests will take place in our designated areas. There’s lots of space to relax so bring your picnic accessories!
Chairs, Blankets, Etc. We will have lots of vendors with corgi merch and animal-themed items! Turquoise Acres Ranch has a petting zoo! There are also multiple play areas for kiddos to enjoy at no additional charge.
meet & greet
Join us on Friday evening 11/10/23
from 6pm-9pm at No Label Brewing Co. with your corgis and doggos (ALL DOGS ARE WELCOME) to enjoy some good brew, enjoy good food, meet new friends, and hang out with the committee members who organize the whole event plus the corgs!!!
professional photography by jill garrett
SECURE YOUR SPOT FOR PHOTOS TODAY!
$40 for a 5-minute session with Jill on 11/11/23 at the Texas Corgi Roundup event.
YOU MUST BE ON TIME FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT OR YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR SPOT.
NO REFUNDS. 10% of each session booked is donated to WDCR & Bandit's K9Care.
You can pose with your dog(s) or have them be solo in the photo.
If you have more than 2 dogs, you will need to purchase an additional session to ensure there's enough time to get a photo.
You receive one digital photo per 5-minute session included in the sitting cost. Additional digital photos, prints, or products can be purchased after the event.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW BY CLICKING HERE!
Upon entering Turquoise Acres Ranch, you will be guided to parking where there is plenty! If you need handicap-accessible parking, please let the parking associate know so they can direct you away from general parking. There are two designated restrooms in a trailer and we will also have additional portapotties.
There's also a playground for little ones to enjoy! Please know there ARE farm animals but they are all behind barriers that our pets and family cannot get to! Please respect the animals of the ranch. There is a petting zoo if you'd like to check it out!
Please check out our
Hotel Accommodations tab so that you can take advantage of our awesome group rate discounts! Stay the weekend with us, I’m PAWSITIVE there’s going to be plenty to do to make it worth your while!
This section is going to be LENGTHY but please take the time to read our instructions so you are prepared for the day of the event and know what to expect!
1. Parking for attendees will begin at 8:30 a.m. and we would like it to be complete and have as minimal traffic as possible after 11 a.m. Please be cautious and drive slowly through the ranch as there will be other attendees, doggos, and possible obstructions. Please first drop off your things at the drop-off station, leave someone in your party with your items, and then Turquoise Acres Ranch will guide you to your parking spot. We will have a volunteer to stay with your stuff should you need one. There will be a parking assistant with a side-by-side to bring you back up to your stuff and the Registration desk if you choose not to walk. If you require handicapped parking, please let the parking attendant know.
2. You MUST check-in at the registration table before going any further. At the Registration table, you’ll pick up your raffle tickets & goody bags (for the first 500 people who signed up - you’ll receive an e-mail with instructions on how to claim). We will scan your QR code as your entry to the event. We do not need your contest tickets/raffle tickets - we only need to scan your Registration tickets!
3. Raffles will be called every 15 minutes during our event. Be sure to listen for your name and/or number. We have prizes valued over $2500! You can buy tickets online or at the event registration table.
4. If you were a Milestone Corgi, meaning the 100th, 200th, 300th, 400th, 500th, 600th, 700th, or 900th (only 22 away!!) corgi to sign up to attend our event, please make sure to be here early so you don’t miss the Milestone Corgi Announcement. We have a little surprise for you.
5. The Texas Corgi Roundup Group Picture will be taken by JDynes Productions at NOON! Please make sure to listen to the announcement of the location and head over there! We want EVERYONE to participate! Including the corgis/honorary corgis!
6. If you purchased a Hot Dog Bobbin’ Contest ticket, please join our group by clicking here.
If you purchased a Costume Contest ticket, please join our group by clicking here.
If you purchased a Best Momo Contest ticket, please join our group by clicking here.
If you purchased a Corgi Races ticket, please join our group by clicking here.
7. The Texas Corgi Roundup Auction will be ONLINE ONLY this year featuring exclusive pieces you don't want to miss out on! Beginning October 28th, 2023 at 6pm CST and ending November 12th, 2023 at 6pm CST. Winners will be notified after the Committee returns home and all items will be shipped out to winning bidders. 100% of the proceeds of this auction are split between WDCR and Bandit’s K9Care. Join the group by clicking here.
*Bring cash/credit for the merchandise, donations, raffle tickets, our vendors, and our Corgi Yard Sale Items.
*Bring supplies for you and your pet (poop bags, leashes, water bowls, picnic blankets, chairs, canopy tents, portable playpens, toys, etc.)
*No outside coolers or alcohol is allowed.
*We will be providing community water bowls throughout the ranch for the pups!
*Leashes or X-pens will be required at all times!
BEST STUMPY JUMP
Another new contest this year! The Stumpy Jump will be your corgis competing against each other to see who can jump the highest over the agility pole! Will they jump? Will they go under it? Will they just barrel on through and disregard the pole completely? We don’t know, but we can’t wait to see it!
STUMPY JUMP IS DISCONTINUED FOR THE 2023 TCR.
We will bring it back in 2024!
deck your digs
We want to see your tents, chairs, corgis, x-pens etc all decked out in an awesome theme! That theme is completely and entirely up to you! Do you want to represent where you’re from? Your Corgi? We can’t wait to see what you come up with! DECK YOUR DIGS!
You MUST send updated vaccination records AND a picture of your corgi along with the completed application to be considered to race! Once we receive all information, you will receive an e-mail back with approval instructions. At that time, we will send instructions on how to pay the $25 racing fee which is a donation to WDCR & Bandit's K9Care.
If you’re wanting to race your corgi, please fill out this form and e-mail it back complete to email@example.com
the best costume
This contest is exactly what it sounds like! We want to see your wild and creative ideas. No idea is too
silly or drastic. We love to see your costume ideas come to life!!
the best momo
We want to see those corgi butts! Because they drive us nuts! Dress them up, dress them down, and have fun with this.. we want to see who has the best MOMO! Did you know that Momo means PEACH in Japanese?!
hot dog bobbin
Our favorite contest each year! Your corgis will compete against each other by trying to devour their hot
dog pieces that are in trays of water the fastest! Who will be the reigning champ??!